Saturday 27 October 2007

Some More Drawings


While I am in the mood for starting this drawing blog, I thought I would download some drawings I made when I was taking a Life Drawing class at Heatherley's College in 2003. For some reason or another, I just like this drawing. My only apology is for the quality of the photography. I have so much to learn with taking photographs of artwork, that it beggars belief, but if I hold myself back
for lack of expertise I will never get this
blog going.



Here is another visual of the same drawing, but in close up, which I feel works better than the large one. See if you agree.

Tomorrow, with a bit of focus, I will be doing more drawings worthy of framing with the Anne C M Campbell signature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for those great drawings Anne C M .....

Alan here - get going girl.

Love xoxoxoxoxxox