Thursday 10 April 2008

WANTED - Academic Drawing Classes in London

I have been doing much research today on finding the best classes in the world for teaching academic drawing. They are around and are based on the old atalier style of teaching. I didn't know there would be so many. I found them on the wonderful Art Renewal website. There are superb ones in Florence, like the Angel Academy where you can do a four year course, and great ones in the United States. I will post more on the weekend about my thoughts on drawing and its relationship to intelligence, but it seemed to me that after research, I had better find the best drawing classes in London as soon as possible. Who are the best drawing teachers here in London. I have trawled the art materials stores just drooling over the wonderful drawing materials, so with that in mind, I am cutting out, and going to read about Michaelangelo.

No comments: