Saturday 6 December 2008

My Blog is No. 5 on Google Front Page Today


Over on my other blog, Drawing Vault, I have just written a post about how it is on the Google front page at No. 7, and hey, then checked to see how Drawing Vault was doing and it is No. 5!

These results are really because I am going into my blog every day and checking to see if anyone is reading it. Well, they are coming in slowly and due to a life drawing sketch, both on this blog and the painting blog, I have picked up readers from all over the world. Hello Boys! Sorry, that was presumptious of me; a lot of women like the dynamism of that sketch. I proudly show below the photos of my No. 5 spot and the visuals that have brought up this rating. I shall have to get more drawings going on this blog similar to this life class sketch, but in the interim, I am forgiving myself for a pat on the back! I shall try and post a sketch tomorrow on the Drawing Vault.


No. 5

In Situ

No comments: