Monday 29 June 2009

New Project - Proto Five Minute Sketch

For this new 'project' I want to jot down how I am feeling about not having a studio. I am not ungrateful for having the space I presently use as a studio, but it is definitely not a real studio. I am cramped and disenabled. I did this sketch in five minutes flat and I intend to develop the theme with better drawing. I did this out of my head so who knows what it will really look like once a proper study is done. To anyone else this might seem an empty exercise, but not to me, and at least I managed to start the project. It is so easy to hold these schemes in one's mind and not to do anything about them. If I can do one sketch per day that would be awesome, but I don't think that will happen as I work during the day, but the more I sketch the better I can record my mind's eye.

One day, soon I hope, someone is going to teach me how to photograph drawings that don't turn, green, blue and grey. One day soon.


Pencil Sketch on Paper - A5

No comments: